Welcome to the podcast!
We thought that we’d get an episode before the holiday season kicks into full speed. In the coming days many of you will be traveling, meeting with family and friends, and looking back on 2013. What memories do you have from Toastmasters in 2013? With the new year just around the corner, maybe you can think about what you’d like to accomplish in Toastmasters in 2014. Is there a manual that you’ve been wanting to complete, or have you given any thought to becoming an officer, competing in a speech contest, or being a mentor? A new year gives us all a chance to hit our reset button and to do some planning, so why not take advantage of this opportunity.
In this episode we…
- We interview long time Toastmaster, Robert Cockburn. Robert shares some of his 29+ years of Toastmasters experience with us.
- Information on the D59 2013 Fall Conference in Budapest
- Find out more about the Toastmaster Banners group pinboard on Pinterest
- The podcast theme song comes from the Famous Toastmasters of Wiesbaden, Germany
- Check out the current issue of the Clarion
Look for the next episode, coming in the next few weeks.
Bye for now.